IRWIN’S BELT HANDLING PRODUCTS HELP YOU SAFELY SLIT, SPLICE, AND REPAIR YOUR CONVEYOR BELT.
Hydraulic Belt Clamps Designed to Fit Most Belt Widths
- 9,000 lbs. (or more) of clamping force per cylinder
- Lagging material added to clamp surface to facilitate a better belt grip
- Mechanical Locks
- Can be secured with mounting feet or to a belt structure, or even upside down.
Mechanical Belt Clamps (4405)
- 3,000lb of pulling force for belts up to 7/8” thick
- Sold as a set of 4 (2-Left Side, 2-Right Side)
- Cast Steel for maximum performance and durability
- Utilized with load binders
- Tables can be built as standalone units or can be integrated into belt winders
- Hydraulically driven or mechanical
- Standard height or hydraulic scissor lift base
- Heavy duty mechanical clamp for splicing