Custom Belt Winders
Are your belt winders designed specifically for your applications? At Irwin, every belt winder is engineered to our customer's needs. Let us custom-engineer a belt winder for you.
We offer these features:
- Up to 1.3 million pounds of pull
- Stationary or mobile
- Direct or chain drive
- A-frame or lift-arm design
- Single or dual drive
- Manual or hydraulic turntable
- Rail/wheel/skid mount
- Fork truck slots and lifting eyes available
- 36- to 108-inch belt widths
- Roll-up to 168 feet in diameter and higher
- Belt roll weight up to 80,000 pounds, additional weights available if required
- Fixed or adjustable belt guides
- Optional electric hydraulic or diesel hydraulic power pack
- Optional dual hydraulic controls
- Optional turntable operates under full load
More options are available as requested.
Truck-Mounted Belt Winders
Our truck-mounted belt winders make belt replacement or repair easier than ever. With the ability to accommodate customers' requirements for roll widths, diameters, and belt lengths, our equipment allows you to move the belt winder transport vehicle quickly by using hydraulic controls we position behind the cab to meet your specific needs.
|Irwin Belt Winder Flyer||201.02 KB|